Monday, January 30, 2017

Frank Anton Gerbic

This is my direct ancestor, my grandfather. My father told me stories about Frank, not sure how much was correct but I will be relaying what I know for sure as well as what I was told.

On his death certificate information is given by his nephew Anton Gerbic Jr, I believe the dates are incorrect. Anton lists Frank's birth as October 4, 1860. Also the death certificate says that he was born in Rosin, Austra.

First marriage & family

Frank was married two times. The first wife is Emma Rebeck I think she came from Slovenia but not sure. Their children are ...

Rudolph Gerbitz (b April 12, 1895)

John Gerbic (b December 29, 1897)

Anna Antonia Gerbic (b April 29, 1899)

Frank John Gerbic (b April 10, 1901)

(baby) Gerbic - died August 8, XXXX

-------------------------------------------------------

Second marriage & family

This marriage is to Mary Schufsa (Schufa) 

Victor R. Gerbic

Anthony John Gerbic (my father)


------------------------------------------------------
My father's stories of Frank Anton



Frank's Death Certificate - Dates may be incorrect 


Frank's Grave

Census 1900

Census 1910

Census 1920

City Directory

Map of area

What's Left to do?